purestretch makes movement fun, accessible and effective for every single individual no matter what age. Our combination of core strengthening exercises within each flexibility workout make it a 3-in-1 concept: move, stretch, and strengthen. purestretch believes there is a HUGE demand for improving flexibility and core strength and pure stretch does just this with a light-hearted, yet professional delivery! We have an element of yoga included in our routines but avoid its holistic nature; we add Pilates sequences to challenge the core but with more speed and clients love it!
- purestretch appeals to everyone and can fill your studio in the quiet times
- purestretch is great for corporate wellbeing
- Men love it too! We know men can shy away from Pilates and Yoga classes – purestretch is dynamic and enjoyed by all!
- Due to the versitility of purestretch, it’s a fab way to streamline class and costs cover
- We teach excellent knowledge about stretching your team will really know their… stretch!
- The purestretch training day is fab for team building, everyone is buzzing by the end of the day!
- Purestretch prides itself on its continuous support so you’re team will be looked after
purestretch is totally flexible and happy to introduce ourselves to you
- We can pop in for a chat and let’s see if purestretch is for you!
- Why not get your team on a training workshop at a discount rate
- We are happy to teach a taster class at your gym so you can see what all the fuss is about
Are we popular…
Roko Health Clubs
“We have purestretch on our fitness timetable 8 times a week and all the classes are fully booked weekly with waiting list in place for cancellations! The members love the variety of stretches in the class content plus the instructors are all very different here so they really do get versatility in every class. Not only have the members seen a difference in their range of motion, flexibility and strength but also the instructors teaching the class have seen improvements in their own posture within stretches/poses and they are experiencing less injuries whilst feeling better for adding it to their list of disciplines. If I was to take pure stretch off the timetable here at ROKO there would be riots at the door! The class is loved and experienced by so many members of all shapes, sizes and ages! We are very lucky to have so many great instructors teaching this class at the club”
Phyllis Court Members Club
“Our purestretch classes are some of the most sought after classes in our Fitness Centre studio. We receive constant feedback from our members about the wonderful results from their regular attendance and they are always requesting more purestretch to be included on our timetable. The classes welcome a range of ages and abilities, and with the skilled teaching of our instructors everyone feels the incredible benefits of taking part in our purestretch classes”
David Lloyd Clubs
“purestretch are hugely popular classes. The members feedback is always positive particularly about the fun and light hearted delivery and the fact that they can feel positive results in their movement within weeks”
The Club Company
“Ciaran introduced purestretch to The Club Company by hosting a complimentary class at our studio in Maidenhead. It was a huge hit and we did not hesitate in adding purestretch to the timetable. Within weeks classes were fully booked with a waiting list. Members love the flow, fun and energy of the instructors and the routines.”