Purestretch makes movement fun, accessible and effective for everyone no matter what ability or age. Our combination of core strengthening exercises within each flexibility workout make it a 3-in-1 concept: move, stretch, and strengthen. Purestretch believes there is a HUGE demand for improving flexibility and core strength and Purestretch does just this with a light-hearted, yet professional delivery! We have an element of yoga included in our routines but avoid its holistic nature; we add Pilates sequences to challenge the core but with more speed and clients love it!
- Purestretch appeals to everyone and can fill your studio in the quiet times
- Purestretch is great for corporate wellbeing
- Men love it too!, some men can shy away from Pilates and Yoga classes – purestretch is doable, lighthearted and enjoyed by all
- Due to the versatility of Purestretch, it’s a fab way to streamline class and costs cover for Yoga and Pilates
- We deliver excellent stretching workshops, your team will really know their… stretch!
- The Purestretch Tutors are a team of inspiring, experienced and qualified tutors.
- Purestretch is a Cimpsa Trainer Partner awarding 10 Cimpsa points to each Instructor .. quality assured
- The Purestretch training day is fab for team building, everyone is buzzing by the end of the day!
- Purestretch prides itself on its continuous support so rest assured .. your team will be looked after
- Purestretch appeals to a huge audience, so your membership numbers should increase
- You can get your team on the purestretch workshop at a great discounted rate
- Your team can teach/cover classes similar to Yoga and Pilates
- An increase in membership retention
Here’s a little taster of a purestretch workshop…
Are we popular…
Hulley’s Sports Complex
Daniel Barker –
Head of Health & Fitness Life Leisure
“We chose Pure Stretch because of the reputation they have built in delivering top performing stretch style classes. The passion Ci showed during her workshop delivery was infectious! She was clear and effective in her communication, our trainers had the opportunity to learn, practice with peers and test their knowledge to ensure the material is applied effectively after the course.
We excited to see how this new partnership grows and we are confident that the Pure Stretch classes will be a hit with both our members and coaches. I recommend Pure Stretch to all Studio instructors, coaches and personal trainers.”.
“We run Purestretch within our clubs and it goes down a storm, our customers love it and it is one of our most popular classes!”
Roko Health Club York
“We have Purestretch on our fitness timetable 5 times a week and all the classes are fully booked weekly with waiting list in place for cancellations! The members love the variety of stretches in the class content plus the instructors are all very different here so they really do get versatility in every class. Not only have the members seen a difference in their range of motion, flexibility and strength but also the instructors teaching the class have seen improvements in their own posture within stretches/poses and they are experiencing less injuries whilst feeling better for adding it to their list of disciplines. If I was to take pure stretch off the timetable here at ROKO there would be riots at the door! The class is loved and experienced by so many members of all shapes, sizes and ages! We are very lucky to have so many great instructors teaching this class at the club”
“The Purestretch classes are lighthearted and interactive, and are choreographed to enable all levels of fitness to attend and enjoy. This class has something for everyone!”
Phyllis Court Members Club
“Our Purestretch classes are some of the most sought after classes in our Fitness Centre studio. We receive constant feedback from our members about the wonderful results from their regular attendance and they are always requesting more purestretch to be included on our timetable. The classes welcome a range of ages and abilities, and with the skilled teaching of our instructors everyone feels the incredible benefits of taking part in our purestretch classes”
“The members feedback is always positive particularly about the fun and light hearted delivery and the fact that they can feel positive results in their movement within weeks”
The Club Company
“Ciaran introduced purestretch to The Club Company by hosting a complimentary class at our studio in Maidenhead. It was a huge hit and we did not hesitate in the purestretch training and adding stretch classes to the timetable. Within weeks our stretch classes were fully booked with a waiting list. Members love the flow, fun and energy of the instructors and the routines.”
Studio Owner in Taunton
“I work closely with Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors in my area, and they all recommend Pure Stretch to their clients who need to move more freely and/or increase their flexibility which is an incredible accolade. Offering Pure Stretch on our time table ensures we meet our clients needs from both a core strength and flexibility angle. I cannot praise the programme enough x.”